[smokeping-users] Re: Able to run on Linux?

Robert_Mersberger at BeverlyCorp.com Robert_Mersberger at BeverlyCorp.com
Wed Jan 21 21:35:54 MET 2004

Works great on Linux.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Powell [mailto:marc at ena.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 2:31 PM
To: Walther, Kyle; smokeping-users at list.ee.ethz.ch
Subject: [smokeping-users] Re: Able to run on Linux?

On Wednesday, January 21, 2004 2:23 PM, Walther, Kyle shared with us:

> > We are looking into smoke ping, and are wondering if it can be run
> > on a linux machine.  If so, are there any different steps that must
> > be done, or is the install the same as for a UNIX machine?  Any
> > help/guidance would be much appreciated.

The install is the same. I wouldn't be surprised if Smokeping wasn't written
with linux in mind and the other Unices are a bonus ;)

--
Marc

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE:
This e-mail message and any attachment(s) (collectively, this "Email") are
intended only for the confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient named above or an
agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient named above,
you have received this Email in error. Please notify the sender immediately
and permanently delete this Email and any copies thereof.