[smokeping-users] Generating static pages?

Mino Bernardi mino at ngi.it
Mon Jul 5 16:34:23 MEST 2004

Hi all :)
I'm trying smokeping for the first time, to monitor the latency to some
interesting hosts from a big website.

At this moment I'm using the .cgi to show the graphs on the web, but I'd
prefer to follow a potentially more secure approach generating static pages
and putting them in a directory readable from the webserver.

I've seen this param in the configuration help:
"pagedir	Directory to store static representations of pages."
but noting happens, even changing "pagedir" to a valid dir.

I'm trying to figure out how to tell smokeping to save static .html pages in
a dir.
Any tips? Please, no RTFM :DD

Giacomo "mino" Bernardi