[smokeping-users] DNS fixed, moving on...

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Sat Mar 20 03:24:49 MET 2004

Ok, dns probe fixed.

The dns probe does not work with bind 9.1.10.  I tried rebuilding
from source and using an rpm from rpmfind.net - didn't work.
Ended up grabbing 9.2.3 source and building it - works great.

Now, can anyone assist with an issue I have?  I'd like to display
a single graph, outside of the "normal" smokeping menu system.
I've tried a few different parameters with no luck.

I know I could probably just write a script that does the graphing
and mimics what's being done by the graphing section of smokeping,
but I'd rather just use smokeping and pass it some parameters
on the command line.

Paul