[smokeping-users] Problems with remote probes

Kent Engström kent at unit.liu.se
Mon Mar 22 18:04:45 MET 2004

Smokeping works great for me using the normal, local FPing module,
but I fail to get RemoteFPing or telnetIOSPing to work.

1. Where can I find a sample working configuration file, e.g. one
   that has a few FPing targets and some telnetIOSPing targets?
   (it's OK if you don't show me you IOS password :-)

2. How do I debug this type of problem? Starting with "-debug"
   and watching the output? Can I do something even better?

--
Kent Engström,		Linköping University Incident Response Team
kent at unit.liu.se  	abuse at liu.se
+46 13 28 1744		http://www.unit.liu.se/irt/

UNIT, Linköping University; SE-581 83  LINKÖPING; SWEDEN