[smokeping-users] transit time measurement tool needed

Burkhard Kaas bkaas at geva.de
Fri Oct 1 17:34:17 MEST 2004

Hello,
we want to monitor packet transit time and packet loss rate. Packet round
trip time (RTT) and ping loss rate are not sufficient for us, because  we
don't see which direction causes variations in RTT and packet losses.

Does anyone know about tools do do this? I know about the problems with
accurate time synchronization, we have GPS time sync with accuracy better
than 100us available. It would be perfect to view the results with
smokeping.

Thanks,

Burkhard

-- Type: text/x-vcard