[smokeping-users] Scripting to summarize smokeping rrd data

Tony.Cetera at thomson.com Tony.Cetera at thomson.com
Fri Aug 5 15:57:11 MEST 2005

I was wondering if someone could point me the right direction to
accomplish the following.  I'd like to produce an average of the last 30
days of RTT data for a ping test done by smokeping.  I would like to
email myself that number as there is no need for any graph.  I know this
number isn't particularly relevant, but it will help with some
statistics I need to produce.

Is there a way to use "rrdtool fetch" to extract this number from the
smokeping rrd files?

Tony Cetera