[smokeping-users] Re: Cisco RTT Mon Echo ICMP problems

Aaron Hite ahite at netisinc.com
Tue Aug 9 16:21:36 MEST 2005

I will try with the packetsize set in the config.  I have tried so many
different things I can't remember if I have done that.  Another
interesting side note is that I was able to setup the Cisco TCP Probe to
test port 23 between routers.  This will run for about 4 hours or so
then just stop graphing.  I have gone back to simple icmp to get data
about the latency of our network, these just seemed like great additions
to the tool.

Thanks

Aaron