[smokeping-users] Upgrade to 2.0.5 - No Alerts

Dave Scott dave at stratusconnections.com
Mon Dec 5 01:24:24 MET 2005

Hi, I upgraded from 1.38 to 2.0.5, now I can not get Alerts emails
working.  I have tried using Sendmail and Net::SMTP both with no
results. Running --debug-daemon shows nothing useful in the logs.  I'm
using the same config parameters as I was in 1.38 for alerts.

Is there a way to test this out or anything I should be looking for that
is different than the old version?  Everything else appears to function
correctly.

Can anyone verify Alerts are working correctly in 2.0.5.

Thanks a bunch
-Dave