[smokeping-users] Request for Smokeping

gmourani at privalodc.com gmourani at privalodc.com
Thu Sep 8 14:53:09 MEST 2005

Hello list,

I use Smokeping since 1 year now and I've to say that it's a very nice
tool to get information about latency for all devices on the network. From
my experience I've remarked that if we can have a top 10 list of devices
generating most latency, then Smokeping will become better again and more
complete.

A top 10 list allow us to get quick view and information on devices having
most latency. This is especially usefull when you monitor lot of devices
(>=50) because passing through all graph to check for this information
will take lot of time (as you can imagine). This is my 2 cent
recomendation for future version or maybe some one already know how to do
it with version 2.0.1.

Gerhard,