[smokeping-users] the efficiency of drawing the delay smokeping picture in the smokeping.cgi program

ChunjingHan chjhan at cstnet.cn
Wed Sep 14 11:08:20 MEST 2005

hi:all
	Now I have configured the somkeping in my server and run for days. my smokeping config file includes more than 100 endpoints and the step=300 and pings=20.

	Every time after I open the smokeping.cgi on my web page and select a endponit link on the left web page ,the correspond graph page is created very slowly on the right web page.

	The speed of drawing the delay smokeping picture by rrdtools is beyond my project endurance .How can improve the the efficiency of the smokeping.cgi?

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ChunjingHan
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡chjhan at cstnet.cn
-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- Size: 309 bytes