[smokeping-users] Problem with smokeping.cgi on upgrade from 1.43 to 2.0.3

Ron Bisset Ron.Bisset at cnrinternational.com
Wed Sep 28 12:12:07 MEST 2005

Hi,
Can't find any reference in the docs to the line CG::Carp in
smokeping.cgi, this was not there in 1.43 and I now get the failure

 "Undefined subroutine &CGI::Carp::set_progname called at
/opt/smokeping/lib/Smokeping.pm line 2477."

Presume we need to install CGI::Carp module from CPAN, any preference as
to which one?

All help appreciated.

Regards,
Ron.

Any opinions expressed in this email may be those of the author and not necessarily those of CNR International.  The information contained in this email is intended for the named recipients only.  It may contain privileged and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must not copy or distribute it.  If you have received this email in error, please delete it, destroy any hard copies that may have been produced and notify us immediately by email to  helpdesk.aberdeen at cnrinternational.com or by telephoning the CNR International Help Desk on +44(0)1224 303636.  Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are free from viruses, we advise that, in keeping with good computing practice, recipients should confirm this for themselves.