[smokeping-users] AW: Re: Smokeping IOSPing

Andreas Schneider Andreas.Schneider at Vishay.com
Fri Apr 28 09:24:28 MEST 2006

Hi,
sorry for the confusion! Yes i send several mails, because sometimes the mail i send
or receive is filtered and is not delivered. And so i don't know if it reaches the list.
I still have problems with TelnetIOSPing or IOSPing. I do not insist on TelnetIOSPing or IOSPing
i just want to measure connectivity between two cisco-devices or from a cisco-device to a network
device.
I attached the smokeping --debug output and the config file.
Normally i'm a windows user, but i did not get smokeping running on windows, so
i start to use a Debian3.1(German Network-install) . I installed all the other stuff with apt-get or
aptitude.
I never compiled any package by myself. So please be lenient. And, except Telnet/IOSPing i got
everything running so far.
It is an awesome tool - no questions!

Best regards,
Andreas