[smokeping-users] Unknown remote host?

John jiang.tech at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 19:41:32 MET 2006

Hi,
I am using SmokePing 1.42 with probe telnetIOSPing. It seems it returns 100%
packet loss which is not supposed to be. I can telnet onto the router,
should not be any problem.
I tried *smokeping --debug*. Here is the following result. What problom do I
have?

unknown remote host:  at /usr/local/smokeping/lib/probes/telnetIOSPing.pm
line 192
unknown remote host:  at /usr/local/smokeping/lib/probes/telnetIOSPing.pm
line 192
Use of uninitialized value in scalar chomp at
/usr/local/smokeping/lib/probes/basefork.pm line 193.
Use of uninitialized value in split at
/usr/local/smokeping/lib/probes/basefork.pm line 194.
/usr/local/smokeping/lib/probes/basefork.pm line 199.

Config is below:
*** Probes ***

+ telnetIOSPing

forks = 5