[smokeping-users] Re: Downloading the Lastest Version

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Jun 15 18:12:26 MEST 2006

It's a gzip'd tar file, not a zip file (different formats). According to
http://www.gzip.org/, the commercial version of Winzip supports that
format but not the free. I know specifically that WinRAR can handle
tar.gz files. Other archive programs purported to support gzip files are
PowerArchiver and 7-zip.

--
Marc