[smokeping-users] Re: Need help urgently-XML format

37asma at niit.edu.pk 37asma at niit.edu.pk
Thu May 4 07:29:28 MEST 2006

Thanx alot Amedee,

I just wanted to say that currently im working with the historical data
conversion  only so I'll be using the xml method and not the rrdupdate (as
you suggested).Time is a critical factor because historical data needs to
be converted at run time .

You suggest I use the xml method for historical data. I believe you
suggest xml method because it will take longer to use rrdupdate instead,
correct?