[smokeping-users] Remove 'Navigator Graph' title

Westlake, Simon simon.westlake at twcable.com
Wed Nov 1 21:35:20 MET 2006

I have a monitoring page that generates Smokeping graphs through the
Smokeping.cgi and then displays them in a separate page. Through this
site, I can modify the length of the graph using the Smokeping.cgi
function to specify a date range.

When doing this, the graphic has 'Navigator Graph' inserted as the graph
title. Since I'm displaying this graph on a separate page, it can be a
little confusing to people, since 'Navigator Graph' isn't really a valid
title for the image.

Is there a way to modify this title through the config/cgi, or would I
have to modify the source code?

--
Simon Westlake
Time Warner Cable Business Class

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner
Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential,
or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this
E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents
of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any
copy of this E-mail and any printout.