[smokeping-users] Re: Remove 'Navigator Graph' title

Syed Waqqas Ahmed s.waqqas at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 3 20:40:58 MET 2006

hi

  It is possible to remove the navigation from smokeping.cgi page... for that you have to edit the default (basepage.html) file and have to remove  the coding for the navigation ..

  its not that hard all u need to have is little knowledge of html coding ...and that will do the trick...

  Titles can be edited/added in smokeping.conf file.. when you are editing/adding a host to monitor...

  Regards

  Waqqas

"Westlake, Simon" <simon.westlake at twcable.com> wrote:
  I have a monitoring page that generates Smokeping graphs through the
Smokeping.cgi and then displays them in a separate page. Through this
site, I can modify the length of the graph using the Smokeping.cgi
function to specify a date range.

When doing this, the graphic has 'Navigator Graph' inserted as the graph
title. Since I'm displaying this graph on a separate page, it can be a
little confusing to people, since 'Navigator Graph' isn't really a valid
title for the image.

Is there a way to modify this title through the config/cgi, or would I
have to modify the source code?

--
Simon Westlake
Time Warner Cable Business Class

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner
Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential,
or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this
E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents
of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any
copy of this E-mail and any printout.