[smokeping-users] Re: Smokeping interface integration with mrtg

Bee Hock Goh beehock at mail.com
Mon Nov 27 06:36:02 MET 2006

Hi JD,

Yes, I am certainly interested in what you have done. Do let me where to look for.

A custom script could also to for display mrtg & smokeping & rrd files but that will be reinventing the wheel.

I like the interface of smokeping a lot. :) Tobi suggestion in creating a pesudo probe seem very idea.

regards,
 Bee Hock.

--

Search for products and services at: