[smokeping-users] /etc/init.d start script question

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Fri Dec 7 15:59:56 CET 2007

The problem is, that while speedy quickli detects the config
change, the daemon will not react equally fast. So it may be that
while the webif already expects new rrdfiles to be found, the
daemon has not yet created them. This results in error messages ...

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902