[smokeping-users] Measure latency to TCP ports

tbh tbh1000 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 16:45:48 CET 2007

I'm trying to use smokeping to measure latency to specific TCP ports (ie.,
25, 23, 443). Is there an existing module that can do this? FPing uses ICMP
as far as I can tell. I can't find a whole lot of documentation on
EchoPing...but I'm really just looking for to measure latency on a SYN
packet to the port.

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious...so if anyone could point me in the
right direction, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks!

-- tbh