[smokeping-users] question about 'someloss' alerts..

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Fri Jun 1 15:56:14 CEST 2007

B,

the pattern you picked will trigger at much less pronounced loss
cenarious than what you see ... the pattern says that you want an
alert if there are three instances of loss mixed up with no-loss
situations ...

to see if a line is don when you start smokeping, you can anchore a
pattern at the 'start':

+offstart
type = rtt
pattern = ==S,==U