[smokeping-users] Upgrading Smokeping = losing datas of years?

Peter Kristolaitis alter3d at alter3d.ca
Thu Jun 14 16:59:46 CEST 2007

Hi Kormen;

Just a guess based on the error message, but maybe the upgrade process
is overwriting portions of your config file (highly possible if you're
using packages for your OS rather than building from source),
particularly the section relating to the RRD database configuration.

I'd suggest checking your config files to make sure your RRD settings
(step, count, etc) match up before and after the upgrade process.

- Peter