[smokeping-users] Running smokeping inside a Virtual Machine

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Wed May 16 14:55:15 CEST 2007

Hi Frank,

smokeping itself does not care about jumping real time clocks ...
but I guess fping which does the pingin in the default smokeping
setup could be rather unhappy about packets ariving with such huge
jitter ... 200ms is a hell of a lot of time ...

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902