[smokeping-users] 2.2.6 on ubuntu and Curl is no longer working with SSL

Russell Dwarshuis rjd at merit.edu
Tue Nov 6 22:25:18 CET 2007

I haven't actually tried curl with https, but my guess is that since
status 77 is (according to the man page) "Problem with reading the SSL CA
cert (path? access rights?)" that you probably want to add
extraargs = --insecure
to your Curl probe section.  If you do care about checking the
certificate, see the curl web site 'SSL Certs' link for details on how to
add and use the certificates.

                                           -Russell Dwarshuis