[smokeping-users] Gaps in Graphs

Scott Moseman scmoseman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 17:58:05 CET 2007

I will play with the -d option and see what I can muster.  If there
would be a way that I could collect the poll timers after reach run,
so I could graph them in our NMS system, that would be perfect.  I
think we're going to massage the data and verify we don't have a bunch
of unreachable devices in our configuration before thinking about
going through the motion to upgrade.

Thanks,
Scott