[smokeping-users] Cannot get interactive zooming to work

Russell Dwarshuis rjd at merit.edu
Wed Nov 14 23:36:40 CET 2007

I'm seeing the exact same symptoms on my site.  For now I'm just living
with it by using Internet Explorer (ick) on a windoze box when I need to
zoom in.

I experimented with different paths to the javascript directory in apache
but it didn't make any difference.  I have only a passing familiarity with
javascript and couldn't make heads or tales out of the source so I gave
up.

                                           -Russell Dwarshuis