[smokeping-users] Clear packetloss emails

Christopher Hubbard Christopher.Hubbard at clearwire.com
Wed Nov 28 00:59:53 CET 2007

Does this format work for loss as well?
I figured out how to not make the program mad at me when it starts with
pattern = >1%,<1%

Will the above pattern match work? I am not looking at rtt stats right
now.

I only have defined OID's for packetloss so far.  I still have to
baseline my RTT, and deviation stats before I can define them for
monitoring..