[smokeping-users] Smokeping 2.2.4 issues with multiple CGI's

Vern.Dias at VerizonWireless.com Vern.Dias at VerizonWireless.com
Wed Oct 3 21:22:23 CEST 2007

Just installed Smokeping 2.2.4 with the javascript cropper.

I have two different CGI's pointing to 2 different configs in my cgi-bin
directory.

One is called smokeping_w.cgi:

#!/opt/nms/perl/bin/speedy -- -M20 -t3600 -glatency -r500
Smokeping::cgi("/opt/nms_data/smokeping/cfgs/latency.cfg");

The other one is called smokeping_sitewatcher2_West3.cgi:

#!/opt/nms/perl/bin/speedy -- -M20 -t3600 -gswlatency -r500
Smokeping::cgi("/opt/nms_data/sitewatcher2/confs/sw2_West3.config");

When I launch smokeping_sitewatcher2_West3.cgi I get the correct web
page.

 When I launch smokeping_w.cgi I get an incorrect web page.  I actually
get the web page for
smokeping_sitewatcher2_West3.cgi.
The URL reads:
http://cairvndmrtg3.nmc.xxxxxxx.com:8080/cgi-bin/smokeping_w.cgi

I don't have this issue with Somkeping 2.1.1.  It looks like it's
caching the config name somewhere. I have tried clearing the browser
cache and restarting apache, all to no avail.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,  Vern Dias

product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure.  If the reader
copies and backups thereof.  Thank you.