[smokeping-users] Graph background color @ 100% packet loss

David Tomic young_einstein at internode.on.net
Wed Apr 9 04:49:50 CEST 2008

Hi Ryan,

I've actually already got the loss_background setting enabled, but
during 100% packet loss it still just reverts to an empty/blank section.

Here's a screenshot showing the outage -
http://einstein.dontexist.net/images/smokeping_002.png

You can see that it picks up the start/end of the outage properly, but
everything in between is just blank!

--David Tomic