[smokeping-users] Blocks instead of lines on the smokeping detail graphs

Zoe O'Connell zoe at hotchilli.com
Fri Apr 11 12:29:35 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have a strange problem with smokeping graphs - the horizontal line in
the detail graphs appears as a block, thus:
http://thunderchief.hotchilli.net/smokeping-example.png

I'm guessing I have an out of date or otherwise bad version of some
library somewhere - the problem started when we upgraded to 2.1.1 but I
just upgraded to 2.3.5 and it's still doing it. Any ideas what coudl be
wrong or where to poke to investigate further? (I've made sure we're
running the latest libgd from Debian stable)

Thanks.