[smokeping-users] Blocks instead of lines on the smokeping detail graphs

Chris Wilson chris+smokeping at aptivate.org
Fri Apr 11 14:38:30 CEST 2008

Hi Zoe,

Zoe O'Connell wrote:

> It's the vertical blocks - they go down to zero rather than just being a
> pixel or two high. Compare with, say,
> http://oss.oetiker.ch/smokeping-demo/img/Customers/OP/johan-ccom_last_10800.png

Ah, I see it now, sorry for not noticing it earlier. There's definitely
something very weird about the scale on that graph as well. I'm
suspecting rrdtool rather than libgd. Is this machine running debian
stable? What platform? is it newly installed or does it have a history?
Did anyone install rrdtool or libgd from source on it? What librrd*
files can you find on the machine?

Cheers, Chris.
--
Aptivate | http://www.aptivate.org | Phone: +44 1223 760887
The Humanitarian Centre, Fenner's, Gresham Road, Cambridge CB1 2ES

with company number 04980791.