[smokeping-users] Blocks instead of lines on the smokeping detail graphs

Zoe O'Connell zoe at hotchilli.com
Fri Apr 11 15:06:38 CEST 2008

On 11/04/2008 13:38, Chris Wilson wrote:
> Ah, I see it now, sorry for not noticing it earlier. There's
> definitely something very weird about the scale on that graph as well.
> I'm suspecting rrdtool rather than libgd. Is this machine running
> debian stable? What platform? is it newly installed or does it have a
> history? Did anyone install rrdtool or libgd from source on it? What
> librrd* files can you find on the machine?

Yes, Debian stable on i686, the install is about 3-4 years old. Nothing
relevant installed from source, except smokeping itself and rrdtool....
oh, hang on, it does say "rrdtool" down the side of those graphs doesn't
it? That's a clue. It was on rrdtool-1.2.3 but I just tried
rrdtool-1.2.27 without any joy - same problem.