[smokeping-users] Master/slave Mode doens't work anymore

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Wed Apr 16 16:07:59 CEST 2008

* Ralf Hildebrandt <Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de>:
> * Tobias Oetiker <tobi at oetiker.ch>:
> > Hi Ralf,
> >
> > did you
> >
> > a) upgrade the master too
>
> Yes.
>
> > b) restart the master cgi ?
>
> Multiple times.
> I also killed all the speedy backends and apache2, just to be sure.

Can't be a permission problem, since when I change the permissions of
the slavesecrets.conf file, smokeping won't even start.

I need some kind of debugging that shows me WHERE smokeping actually
tries to find it's slaves' definition.
--
Ralf Hildebrandt (i.A. des IT-Zentrums)         Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Charite - Universitätsmedizin Berlin            Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155