[smokeping-users] FPing alternative

Israel Brewster israel at frontierflying.com
Thu Apr 17 18:09:18 CEST 2008

Anyone have any ideas here? Or should I start looking for an
alternative to smokeping entirely? If so, any suggestions? To date, I
haven't seen any non-commercial options that seem to fill the same
niche, but maybe I'm just missing something? At any rate, the current
situation as described below isn't an acceptable option. Thanks!

Israel Brewster
Computer Support Technician
Frontier Flying Service Inc.
5245 Airport Industrial Rd