[smokeping-users] Smokeping only keeping 4 weeks of data

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Fri Aug 1 16:06:23 CEST 2008

Hi Ryan,

the pdp_per_row value show how many steps there are per rra_row.

but your settings seem to be exactly as expected (config default)
so no reason going into this any further.

The only possible cause for the effect you see is that the rrd
files got re-created on the date where the data starts up again.

But since neither you nor anyone else has touched the machines that
day, I have no idea what could have happend there short of divine
intervention.

mistified
tobi