[smokeping-users] 25 slaves overwhelming master

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Mon Feb 25 23:22:28 CET 2008

Hi Phillip,

the probes should all see a different offset unless you specify the
same offset explicitly. Are your slaves all running at the same
time ?

for high load situtations it is essential to use speedy since
startup time for smokeping is way too high with all the config file
reading otherwhise ...

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902