[smokeping-users] Auto-generate PNGs

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Wed Jan 23 22:14:45 CET 2008

Hi Ryan,

you can use 2.3 with the config file for 2.x the only thing you
have to take a closer look at is the is the basepage.html file
since the css has changed a bit ...

you are right I should update the upgrade document ... (time
passes) ... done ...

http://oss.oetiker.ch/smokeping/doc/smokeping_upgrade.en.html

If you want a link which always returns a 'active' graph, try the
ayax displaymode used by the graph zoomer:

http://oss.oetiker.ch/smokeping-demo/?displaymode=a;start=now-1day;end=now;target=Customers.OP.johan

Today Ryan Harden wrote:

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902