[smokeping-users] Slave loss computation broken?

Lars Hecking lhecking at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 2 16:09:28 CEST 2008

Tobias Oetiker writes:
> Lars,
>
> note that the orange stripes are not packet loss, but 'NO DATA' it
> means that smokeping has not been running at these times or it has
> not completed the polling round in this periode. Check the logfile.

 I actually thought of that later ...

 I will revisit this issue once the slave instance has been running
 for a longer period of time. Nothing in the logs, and I am pretty
 sure that both master and slave instances were running continuously
 for at least the overnight 'NO DATA' periods. The network between
 the two may have a few quirks ...

 Thanks :)