[smokeping-users] RES: Help to execute a Java Program in Alert Section

Andre Gustavo Lomonaco lomonaco at ipplus.com.br
Tue Jul 22 22:39:23 CEST 2008

Hi Ged,

I really have to use a script to resolve this problem using the following
aproach (I think that can be util to someone in future).

The export entries are not necessary but I left them to make the things more
readable. And the pattern is a easy one to raise a lot of alerts.

SmokePing Config

+callmanagerskinny
type = rtt
pattern = <300
comment = disparar incidente para o servico Skinny do CCM
to = |/usr/local/service/AbrirIncidenteSMOKEPING.sh
edgetrigger = yes

AbrirIncidenteSMOKEPING.sh

#
##!/bin/sh
#
export JAVA_HOME=/usr/local/java
export PATH=$PATH:$JAVA_HOME/bin
export
CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH:.:/usr/local/service/web-api.jar:/usr/local/service/:/u
sr/local/service/log4j-1.2.15.jar

#logger "Parametros Recebidos AbrirIncidenteSMOKEPING :  " $1 $2 $3 $4 $5 $6

/usr/local/java/bin/java -cp
.:/usr/local/service/web-api.jar:/usr/local/service/ AbrirIncidenteSMOKEPING

Thanks a Lot

My Best Regards,

Andre Lomonaco