[smokeping-users] SSL Probe or CURL?

Chandler, Mel Mel.Chandler at yum.com
Mon Jun 9 19:02:57 CEST 2008

All,

Is there an SSL probe or should I use CURL?  If Curl, how can I setup an
SSL session to monitor application latency/loss?

Chandler Bing

This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, (i) please do not read or disclose to others, (ii) please notify the sender by reply mail, and (iii) please delete this communication from your system.  Failure to follow this process may be unlawful.  Thank you for your cooperation.