[smokeping-users] Modifying DNS probe to add extra options

Shawn Rose shawnjrose at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 02:43:59 CEST 2008

Hello,

I think I solved it. Does this look good?

added:

under targetvars sub

extraopts => {
                               _doc => 'Any extra options specified
here will be passed unmodified to echoping(1).',
                                _example =>
'-some-letter-the-author-did-not-think-of',
                },

under pingone sub

my $extra = $target->{vars}{extraopts};

and updated

my $query = "$self->{properties}{binary} \@$dnsserver $lookuphost $extra";

Smokeping started without error. So I think I'm golden. If it looks
good, just give me a thumbs up.

Thanks,

--
Check out