[smokeping-users] TCPPing probe doesn't generate data

David Tomic young_einstein at internode.on.net
Tue Jun 17 04:51:12 CEST 2008

>> I've done all that, but I'm still not seeing anything in the apache log
>> file either.
>>

> Er, are you using speedy_backend and if so did you restart it?  :)
> You can just kill it.

No ... I haven't reset it specifically.  I did restart the apache server
[sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart] ... but I'm not sure whether that
would have done the trick or not?

I've just done a 'sudo killall speedy_backend' though, so I'll let
smokeping run through a couple of cycles an see whether that's made any
difference.

Hmmmm ... nope.  Still nothing to do with tcppingg in either
/var/log/messages or /var/log/apache2/error.log