[smokeping-users] SmokePing/Curl Issue after Upgrading to 2.3.2

Christopher Feussner c.feussner at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 10:44:37 CET 2008

Hello,

smokeping has been upgraded from version 2.0.1 to 2.3.2 without any
problems. The old configuration is used with the new installed version
of smokeping, without any problems.

One week after the upgrade we identified the behaviour, that we are
not seeing longer an known packet lost issue with an external hosted
web server.

The packet lost was monitored with v2.0.1 over several month with the
Curl module.

The packet lost issue still exists. This morning I switched back to
smokeping v2.0.1 and now the charts are showing again the packet lost.
Is Smokeping or Curl in v2.3.2 not longer so sensitive? Any idea?

Many thanks and regards,
Chris