[smokeping-users] does smokeping really work correctly?

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Wed Mar 26 08:13:09 CET 2008

Hi Wolfgang,

I don't know how fping reacts to ntp shifting time ...

one idea that pops to mind is that the way smokeping figures out
the 'data-range' to plot is not suited to the kind of data it is
looking at in your case ....

can you send me the output of

rrdtool dump

of the target in question, so that I can do some experimentation ?