[smokeping-users] Smokeping graphs from VMware slave is "choppy"

Bruce Mackey Bruce.Mackey at whalebacksystems.com
Mon May 5 19:50:04 CEST 2008

Fred,

This may be true, especially for extremely sensitive applications like
you list, but I think for the 20 pings / 5 minutes that I have smokeping
set to it will be alright.  If I have a server that gets that busy, I'll
probably have other issues to worry about.  :-)  I'll be sure to report
any future issues with smokeping to the list.

-Bruce