[smokeping-users] Smokeping graphs from VMware slave is "choppy"

Vinny Abello vinny at tellurian.com
Sat May 3 20:13:10 CEST 2008

I don't know what operating system you are using, but make sure you have the guest tools for VMWare installed. Some operating systems like FreeBSD require you to disable APIC as well in order to correct issues with the clock. I use FreeBSD VM's with smokeping running on top of Windows quite regularly inside customers' networks, and those are the two keys to making it work.

-Vinny