[smokeping-users] [BULK] Misleading statistics.

Bruce Mackey Bruce.Mackey at whalebacksystems.com
Mon May 12 15:06:18 CEST 2008

Yes, I also was thinking that it would be nice to have a way to schedule
"down time" for a host that smokeping would use to ignore packet loss.
I wouldn't know how to do this however.  :-)

Currently, I click on the graph and set the ranges when the host is live
and get the statistics from that.   Much more manual a process but much
more accurate!

-Bruce