[smokeping-users] FPing alternative

Israel Brewster israel at frontierflying.com
Fri May 16 18:01:22 CEST 2008

On Apr 17, 2008, at 11:24 AM, Tobias Oetiker wrote:

> Hi Israel,
>
> have you tried looking with wireshark at the network traffic to see
> when is actually happening on the wire ... the fping parameters can
> be somewhat confusing at times ...

Sorry about the delayed response. Things have been crazy at my company
for the last couple months, and this issue got pushed aside. I think I
might actually have a moment to breath now :) Anyway, no, I haven't
looked at the traffic with wireshark. Actually, I've never even heard
of that tool :P. I'll look into it.

Israel Brewster
Computer Support Technician
Frontier Flying Service Inc.