[smokeping-users] Smokeping Feature Requests

Ryan Harden hardenrm at uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 5 21:58:10 CET 2008

Hi Peter.

Forgive my lack of RTFM. I clearly didn't look hard enough. :)

With regards to (2); That is certainly a way to accomplish what I'm
asking, but doesn't cover every situation. I often cluster by hosts
rather than by what slaves I want to query each host so I often times
have to customize each and every host.

Thanks

/Ryan