[smokeping-users] Upgrading to Smokeping 2.4.0

Eric Chatham echatham at broadvox.net
Thu Oct 30 20:41:24 CET 2008

Hello to whom it may concern,

I am having a problem upgrading to Smokeping 2.4.0 from Smokeping 2.3.2.  I am unsure which files need to be renamed and copied.  I am a newer Linux user so a brief understanding of some of the commands/files may be helpful.  I would also like to add the SmokeTrace feature, but I'm not sure where the smokeping web directory is at.  Please assist.  Thank you.

Eric Chatham
Broadvox MIS Department
Phone: (216) 373-4683
Fax: (216) 373-4669
echatham at broadvox.net
[cid:image001.jpg at 01C93AA5.F7287B50]

CONFIDENTIAL. This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and should be destroyed and/or returned if you are not the intended and proper recipient.